pühapäev, 11. november 2012

Mitmesugust/Various matters

Kolm lühikest teadet. Esimene: sviiter on valmis ja kuivab. Lõpetasin eile hommikul, tegin märjaks, panin kuivama. On veel siiamaani niiske. Vist on pisut veninud pikkusesse, aga ma ei näe probleemi, nagunii plaanisin kanda pükstega.
Three short pieces of information. First: the sweater is finished and drying. I finished it yesterday in the morning, moistened it and put to dry. It is still moist. Probably, it has slightly grown in the length but I don't see it as a problem because I was planning to match it with trousers anyway.
Teine: sain eile paki Inglismaalt. Melanie, Rebel Yarn lõngatootja, saatis mulle omavärvitud peenvillast lõnga. Lähiplaanid on seotud sellega.
Second: yesterday I received a parcel from England. Melanie, the manufacturer of Rebel Yarn, sent me over some laceweight yarn she had died. My nearest plans are linked to this.
Kolmas: eile toimus soomekeelne rätikute õpituba. Suur tänu kõigile!
Third: yesteray I taught a workshop on shawl construction in Finnish. Thank you all! Kiitos kovasti kaikille!

4 kommentaari:

Heli ütles ...

Äge, tahaks juba seljas näha!

Diana ütles ...

Looking forward to seeing the sweater on you :-))
The purple color of new yarn is gorgeous!!!

Outi-M ütles ...

Kiitos Sinulle Anna hyvästä kurssista! Joulunodotusta.

Anna ütles ...

Heli, aitäh, võib-olla homme saan juba näiddata.

Diana, thanks, I will make a special post about the yarn.

Outi, kiitos itsellesi!