kolmapäev, 31. oktoober 2012

Mohäär/Mohair

Näitan alustatud kudumit. See, millest kirjutasin üleeile, läheb kindlasti harutamisele. Ja mingit kahetsust ei ole. Mul ei ole raske harutada; põhilne on jõuda arusaamisele, mis nimelt on valesti, siis saab midagi õppida. Järgmisena hakkangi harutatud lõngast kuduma, mul on ettekujutus olemas.
Here is what I started. The project I wrote about the day before yesterday will be certainly frogged. No regrets. I do not have difficulties with froging; it is essential to realize what exactly is wrong, then you can learn something. The next project I will undertake will be exactly from the frogged yarn, I already imagine what I want.
Nagu näete, kudum on mohäärist. See on King Kid Silk (Classic Yarn), 70 % mohäär, 30 % siid. Nüüd müüakse seda ka Eestis Liann Lõngas. Olen sellest kudunud ennegi.
As you see, the current project is from mohair. It is King Kid Silk (Classic Yarn), 70 % mohar, 30 % silk. Now it is available in Estonia at the Liann Lõngad yarn store. I have used it previously.
Värv on päris eriline, must koos ereda sinisega (värvikood 214). Nüüd on juba pime, siiski loodan, et pildil on natuke näha, et lõng on ebaühtlane. Laineline muster sobib suurepäraselt.
The colour is special, black with bright blue (colour code 214). It is already dark now but I hope that the picture renders the uneven colour. The cheveron pattern fits perfectly.

2 kommentaari:

Diana ütles ...

such an interesting color..I love blue specks, gives the knitting fabric a little something extra :-)

Anna ütles ...

Diana, thanks! It is really hard to render this colour, days are short. The more I knit it, the more I like the colour.