neljapäev, 19. mai 2011

Valmis/Finished

Sviiter sai valmis. Kuna minu põhiline fotograaf (Anu) on Eestist ära, peab leppima niisuguste piltidega:
The sweater is done. As my main photographer (Anu) is now abroad, I have to settle for such pictures:

Tervikuna:
The entire view:


Keegi tegi kunagi nalja, et teen kudumeid ehete juurde, mitte ei osta ehteid kudumite juurde. Võib-olla kõrvaltvaatajale võibki nii tunduda.

Somebody has made a joke that I knit garments to match my jewelry and do not buy jewelry to match my knitwear. Maybe this is an impression somebody can get.


Kulus 2 tokki mohääri + mingi osa 3-dat. Pole veel kaalunud. Toda läikivat polüestrit tundmatu pikkusega kulus peaaegu 3 rulli täit. Mõtlesin, kas tuleb veel 1 rull osta, aga sain enam-vähem normaalse pikkuse. Tegin märjaks leiges vees ja laotasin kuivama. Tavaliselt ma ei pinguta mohääri (pitsirätikud välja arvatud), antud juhul aga kinnitasin nööpnõeltega varrukateääred ja alumise ääre. Tahtsin pisut venitada varrukaid ja et muster oleks nähtavam. Vist tunni pärast võtsin nööpnõelad ära, sviiter kuivas ruttu ära.

I used up 2 balls of mohair + some of the 3rd. Have not weighted it yet. Almost 3 bobbins of that shiny polyester thread with unknown length was used. I was wondering whether I would have to buy one more bobbin. Usually I don't block mohair (except for lace shawls); however, in this case I pinned the sleeve edges and the lower edge. I wanted to stretch the sleeves a little and to get a better definition of the lace pattern. Probably, after an hour I removed the pins and the sweater dried in a very short time.

12 kommentaari:

Anka ütles ...

śliczna bluzeczka ,jak mgiełka!Pozdrawiam

Irmelie ütles ...

Kuin kaunis ajatus tuo neule.

Irmelie

Diana ütles ...

The sweater is so lovely Anna :-)) The edging looks very delicate. I was wandering, how did polyester affected (if at all) the texture and feeling of kidsilk?

Mia ütles ...

Ihastuttava väri ja kaunis malli! Kuinka onnistuitkaan löytämään mohairia ja polyesteriä samassa sävyssä.

Suvi ütles ...

Väga kena! Ma hakkasin täna nuputama mis Eesti lõngadest teha, joonistasin ja tegin proovilappe :) nii mõnus.

Anna ütles ...

Anka, bardzo dziękuję!

Irmelie, kiitos paljon!

Diana, thanks, the mohair is not kidslik but kidmohair + nylon. Adding a polyester thread changed the feel of the fabric, it is more smooth to touch. Probably, it also have a better stitch definition.

Mia, kiitos! Se oli vaikeata. Polyester on hiukan tummempa, mutta yhdistelmässä ei sitä huomaa.

Suvi, suur tänu! Mul on hea meel, kui eesti lõng meeldib ja saad igasugu asju nuputada.

juicyknits ütles ...

Very nice lace stitch. I'm sure everybody is as much looking forward to some modeled shots as me. I hope those will come later as well!

Robin ütles ...

It is very interesting how the polyester made the mohair softer, I like the idea of combining the yarns. Yes, your sweaters and your jewelry are both chic, so naturally, they go well together whichever is first! :)

Anna ütles ...

Siga, dekoju. Deja, mano fotografe isvaziavo i uzsieni, o zurnalas jau paparse atnesti megztini, todel mano nuotraukos bus veliau.

Robin, thank you very much. I am glad how the fabric turned out.

Madam Butterfly ütles ...

Anna, I really like this sweater. It is so airy and beautiful.

Anna ütles ...

Lidia, thank you very much! I hope to have it back soon and then try to have modelled pictures taken.

FadenStille ütles ...

Liebe Anna, wieder ein herrlicher Sweater in deiner Handschrift und so ein Hauch.
Herzlichst Anett