pühapäev, 30. mai 2010

Jälle vestihakatis/A vest prototype again

Nagu näha, mul on vestihakatis juba olemas. On kootud niipalju, et värvide vaheldus on nähtav.
As you can see I have a vest prototype already done. The size is enough to see the colour transition.

Sellest saab hõlmik. Praegu kasvatan igas parempidises reas 1 s kummaski otsas.
It will be a wrap. Now I increase 1 st at each edge in every right side row.


Ilmselt tuleb küljele nööp või paar. Arvan, et ilusate mustade nööpidega ei tohiks olla probleeme.
Probably there will be a button or a couple of buttons at the side. I belive, getting a beautiful black button should not pose a problem.

Nüüd hakkab must triip jälle punaseks minema. Värvid piltidel on enam-vähem õiged.
Now the black stripe is slowly changing into red. The colours in the pictures are more or less true.

7 kommentaari:

Diana ütles ...

Looks like this is going to be a bold piece :-))
I am intrigued by the shape :-))) Looking forward to the finished garment :-))

Anna ütles ...

Deena, thank you! I hope I will get the right shape:)

Annie ütles ...

This is going to be another beautiful piece of FO!! Congrats Anna, can wait to see it done!!

Eliana ütles ...

Great contrast color! I can feel that is gonna be another great project yours :))

Anna ütles ...

Annie, thank you, I hope it will turn out well:)

Eliana, you always notice what I do, thank you very much!

Ruth ütles ...

Aga sellest tuleb midagi väga-väga ilusat! Kõhutunne ;)

Ja palun mustrit ka! :)

Anna ütles ...

Ruth, tänan väga! Kas tuleb ilusat või ütleme, pärist tavalist, elu näitab:). Muster tuleb ka!